Tuesday, February 10, 2009

all grown up...

That is my baby sister, yes baby sister. No matter how old she gets, no matter if she gets married, no matter if she has children, she will always be my baby sister. I am 9 years older than her, so I have always been her ''second mom". I changed her diapers when she was a baby, I fixed her hair for school photos and birthday parties. I have attended every single one of her school plays, ballet recitals and school graduations.

Today, she graduated from her Psychiatric Nursing Program, and we attended her graduation ceremony. I was happy to see her accomplish her goal, but sad to see her officially '' grown up''. It was like seeing one of my babies all grown up! I can't even imagine the state I will be in on her wedding day!

*Sigh* I guess this is just practice for when my actual babies ''grow up''.

No comments:

Post a Comment