Friday, January 16, 2009

Royal Purple and Apple Green


I am so honoured to be helping out my cousin-in-law (and godmother to my daughter Zoe) Christine with her upcoming October wedding. She and her fiance Peter (greatest guy!!) had a little bit of trouble finding a venue as September is apparently the most popular month to wed here in beautiful British Columbia.

The went to Westwood Plateau, Northview Golf & Country Club, Newlands Golf & Country Club and
Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club. Their last stop was Swan E Set Bay Resort & Country Club. They fell in love immediately and booked Friday October 23rd as the day that they become a married couple. YAY!!

Now the real planning begins!

P.S. Did I mention that I am in love with her wedding colours? Deep royal purple and a bright apple green.

No comments:

Post a Comment